• May 4 – First Day to Request Ballot by Mail
• Jul 6 – Primary Voter Registration Cut-Off
• Jul 8 – Primary Ballots by Mail are Mailed
• Jul 24 – Primary Last day to request a Ballot By Mail
• Aug 4 – PRIMARY ELECTION
Early Mail Ballots Can Be Delivered to Poll Locations on Election Day!
Register to vote by July 6th for the Oro Valley Town Council Election.
The easiest way to register is through Service Arizona which is part of ADOT MVD. You simply enter your driver license number, birth date and a few other things. You can choose whether you want to have ballots mailed or vote at the polls. You can also make changes to an existing Voter Registration on this site. Use EZ Voter Registration to:
- Register to vote for the first time
- Update your address, political party preference, permanent early voting status or any other information on your voter registration record
- To check the status of your voter registration, click here
- To find your polling place, click HERE or call 520-724-4330
Are you an INDEPENDENT voter?
Pima County does not automatically send mail-in ballots to Independents for the Primary election. You can request a mail-in ballot by selecting a Democrat or Republican ballot for the Primary. Your party selection will not be permanent.
You can request a mail-in ballot between May 4 and July 24, 2020 before 5:00 pm by following this link or by calling the Pima County Recorder at (520) 724-4330.
Are you out of Town in July and August?
You may ask for your ballot to be mailed to a temporary address. After May 4th, call or go online at the link below or simply respond to the Pima County Recorder voter verification card that will be mailed around May 1st.
To have your ballot sent to a new location, between May 4th and July 24th, click HERE, go to the bottom of page and check the “alternate address” box. The alternate address page will appear.